2. We may collect contact information from you when you use our site (for example, e-mail addresses, information from third party accounts like Gmail you use to sign in to our community).
3. This information may be used to:
4. If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, please let us know.
5. We utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. It is possible to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will provide you with an opportunity to accept or reject the cookie in each instance.
6. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information other than as follows:
(i) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process,
(iii) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of كوبونااات.com employees, its customers, or any person;
7. We may transfer non-personally identifiable search information to third parties for the purpose of presenting visitors or members with targeted advertisements. Any visitor or member may contact us for information on how to opt out at any time.
8. You may request that we do not use your personal information or that we only use your personal information in certain ways.
9. If we believe we have the legal requirement to do so, we will preserve the content of any email you send us.
10. We may monitor your e-mail messages to us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if we reasonably believe e-mail abuse may be occurring.
11. We may collect personal information for analysis. In such circumstances we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that individuals remain anonymous.
12. We use reasonable efforts to protect personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
13. You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.